Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Home in KT!!

Hey hey just want to intro my room here in Kuala Terengganu!

Small but comfortable and cooling thats for sure hehe














The entrance to my room!!













My messy bed which i clean hmm maybe once a year hehe and the small faithful bookshelf where i put all my bed time story books hehe

















The ladder to my bed and my messy stuffs hehe prove that I am studying..hmm actually I study in the hall hehe















View from my bed! Two trophies one from captain ball the other from futsall..My 3 mini bookshelf on the side too!
















The best view of all when sleeping and the lights are off!! Also my air-con hehe from my floor its really cold!!

















The city of KT from my sleeping view hehe and when raining WOW!

Tada!! Just intro on my room here in KT..indeed at first i thought it was too small but just to find out it was just right and i love it so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Why cannot put the pictures nicely 1 ah!! Tried for 1 hour no mood ady XD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u mean to put the pictures in the center of the post... before you upload the pic.. at the 'choose a layout' there... click la center~ haha.. if tat's what u mean le..

    ur bed.. looks like a small kid's bed.. XD purple sumore... lol.. justin sleeping in a light purple bed.. haha.. xp

    ReplyDelete