Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Late Night!!

ARG!!! So many things to do but so so little time..Actually to think of it 24 hours should be enough..according to statistics, it is still said on average people still sleep 8 hours per day and i barely get 6 hours 0.0'''
Hmm I think on average I dont see tv much but only online but also bout maximum 2 hours but why still I dont have time to complete my studies..I think most probably like the saying 'study smart not hard'..I always do study long hours but the frustrating thing is that I cant seem to remember them all fully after like 2 days..I am currently trying mind map and writting and testing myself just hope it works..

Oh ya if anyone who reads this got tips on how to spend my time wisely and not waste it too much PLEASE share hehe

1 comment:

  1. Hey Justin! Janice here..hehe came across your blog link in msn..well just my 2cents opinions here..doing short notes might helps a lot! hehe..take care la..medic student can never run away from reading and reading and reading! hehe

    ReplyDelete